sorry for answering this late but thanks <33
Blue: 9 facts about my family.
My little sister (who’s 16) is taller than me by 3 centimeters weh, my mom’s half nigerian and indian she was born in nigeria though, my dad met her while studying in nigeria and they moved to germany, my family’s a total of six people (mom, dad, me, lil sis, lil bro, and big bro), my little brother is OBSESSED with one piece it’s cute, we used to have family reunions every year but it stopped when i was like 10, i’m the only one in my family that has freckles but they’re not that noticeable, the family on my mom’s side is soooo cool, and we’ve only ever moved from town once
Black: 1 fact about the person I like.
this is a guy that i like and we’ve been knowing each other for about 4ish years but then he moved to denmark… he has dark green eyes sighs
White: 3 facts about my personality.
i’m a pretty ~introverted~ person but when i get really interested in a topic/converse with friends i can get super talkative to the point of not shutting up lol, i’m a very indecisive person especially when it comes to picking clothes, and i’m pretty happy for the most part
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
i used to wear skirts all the time until i was about 6, my first pet was a bunny when i was 5, i loved climbing trees, i used to catch spiders in empty baby food jars (lmao which is really weird because i hate spiders now), my favourite colour was purple because it was my mom’s but now it’s red, i once cried because my big brother said that he would poor dirt on me in my sleep lol, and i’ve never called my teacher mom
Grey: 2 facts about my favourite things
oooooh this is hard um… one of them is shiny and the other tastes sweet but sour (it’s violins and green apples lmao)
thank you :’)
Purple: 10 facts about my room.
there’s 2 windows, it’s pretty messy right now, i used to share it with my sister a long time ago, i have quite a bit (a lot) of posters, the floor is carpet, i have a cluttered desk that didn’t used to be so cluttered, there’s a total of three clocks (2 wall ones and my alarm), it smells like pineapple right now, the window curtains are dark purple, and i have a bookshelf!
LAUREN I’M ALWAYS SO FLATTERED (BLUSHES AT THE SPEED OF SOUND) THANK YOU!!!!!!!
- i like my ability to stay calm in nervous/uncertain situations… which is kinda weird because i also have bad anxiety hm :/
- i like my sense in style, like the kind of clothes i’m attracted to
- i think it’s cool how i didn’t know how to whistle at first but i taught myself how to and now i’m pretty good 8”)
- people seem to like my handwriting even though i think it’s not that special but the compliments make me ;____; so i guess i like it
- i’ve always liked my eyebrows :’>
this message has been in my inbox for a long time and i scrolled and found this and i’m glad i did! idk if you’re still around (sorry for replying late) but thank you!! it means a lot that you think so :”) yeah my fav anime is fullmetal alchemist, but i have close others like: ttgl, magi, free!, hxh, and more!! thanks again <3
AHHHHALKSHDLKSA LAUREN TY ILY you’re one of my (well you’ve always been) favourite followers too so it means a lot ( ; w ; )/
- i started oofuri pretty recently (like a week ago) AND I CAN’T GET OVER HOW MUCH I LOVE THE SHOW/CHARACTERS/MIHASHI!!!!!!!!!!
- when i was about 6 years old i cut some of my uncle’s hair in horrible chunks while he was sleeping lmao and i got in so much trouble
- I LOVE THE WORLD CUP SO MUCH IT’S A RELIGIOUS EVENT (SUPER HIGH FIVES YOU)
- i really hate spiders it’s one of my biggest fears like i can’t even bare to be in the same room anymore if i knew there was one sneaking around omg
- i love fruit heh 8”)
OMG ARE YOU KIDDING ME RN THANK YOU SO MUCH that means a lot wow ;w; i’m glad you love what i post and the hxh stuff i post too. that’s a tough question i really like both versions it’s so hard to choose!! they both have things i find suspenseful/funny/visually interesting/etc.. heh BUT THANKS AGAIN :”)
lauren i looooooooooove you so muuuuuuuuuuuuuch ;w; ty this is awesome i wanna send you one too but you just got one lol
- i just watched frozen for the first time this past weekend and it was okay i’m just not obsessed like most people hehe
- i have three piercings on each ear and i’m gonna get a fourth on one of them next month!!
- i’ve been inside a castle before it was pretty cool
- i make weird little sounds whenever i have a “scene change” in my life (like entering a place i’ve never been before or something) or like when i’m just bored lmao idk i’m strange
- i love swimming i’m excited for this nice warm weather so i can just swim like crazy :”)
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
(i’m gonna try to not make these so lengthy because i have a big mouth lmao) both ends of this situation are really important. having and maintaining this job that i’ve been late for before (which proves it must be important to me if i go out of my way to be there even if i’m late), and saving the dog’s life. without a doubt, i would rescue the dog because i couldn’t just let myself see that happening, walking away, and doing absolutely nothing about it. i’m actually really devoted to protecting animals by whatever way that i can because they mean so much to me. it would most likely pain me more than the dog to just walk right by and not help it. also what if that dog belonged to somebody? what if it was abused/neglected? whatever the circumstance i would go out of my way to rescue it, job or no job, and if my boss really did care about me/my employment they would understand that it’s a life i’m saving which shouldn’t even be on the same level as being late/fired.
13. When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
i do have an experience like this but it’s kind of too emotional and i don’t like talking about it that much because it makes me sad but i can share one that’s kind of like this question. my dad’s always been there for me (my mom has too but i’ve always stuck closer to my dad) ever since i was little, and he’s always told me how much i mean to him and how much he loves me. he’s a historian so he travels a lot, and in fact he hasn’t been home in almost 2 years. i follow him sometimes wherever he goes (like when he went to Texas), but i can never stay the whole time because that’s not where i’m supposed to be. i always think about him and constantly miss him. before he left to his most recent trip when we were face to face, i told him that i miss talking to him and a how much i missed a lot of other things about him too. long story short i told him honestly how i felt about him to the point of nasty crying, and he told me that’s it’s okay and we’ll be together soon. (sorry to leave off on that depressing note omg)